Help develop our platform that handles deposits, invoicing, statistics, credit checks and various white label solutions.
The ideal Junior Java Developer will be creative, passionate, organised with an inquisitive mind. There are great opportunities to grow in the company.
Some work will also include working with backend technologies, and attending meetings as required, both internal and potential client-facing.
Requirements: Essential Skills:
- Intermediate Java experience (1+ years’ commercial experience)
- Familiar with one or more common Java MVC framework (Spring, Play or similar)
- SQL db
- HTML5 , CSS3
- Comfortable working with Linux, apache config etc.
- Experience with Git / Subversion
- Experience with modern JS frameworks – React / Angular2 / Vue
- Proficiency in other programming languages
- Experience working in an Agile environment
UK based applicants only please. No overseas applicants will be considered
• 28 days holiday (incl bank holidays)
• Free onsite gym membership (Q2 '17)
• Free onsite Yoga studio (Q2 '17)
• Onsite restaurant/cafe
• Optional free team lunches, drinks, trips abroad, days out and networking with other tech start-ups
Please apply here.